To remove ads and get more services please click here

in_the_arms_of_God. allison page - Online Memorial Website

Sign in or Register

Choose Language -

Choose Language -
in_the_arms_of_God. page
28 years
Bookmark and Share
Life story

--Kelsy Briggs--


After nine months of documented abuse and two court hearings a Judge sent Kelsey back home to an abusive home. She remained in state custody and was to be supervised by state agencies. Her father was in Iraq fighting for our country while Kelsey was here fighting for her life.
On October 11, 2005 she was murdered. The cause of death was blunt force trauma to the abdomen. Two weeks later her stepfather was arrested on first degee murder. Her mother was later charged with two felonies of Child Abuse and Enabling Child Abuse. In April 2006 Kelsey's body was exhumed for a second autopsy where sexual abuse was documented. The stepfather's charges were amended to add the sexual abuse. 

On February 2, 2007 a plea negotiation was entered and approved by the paternal family. The stepfather plead guilty to a reduced charge of Enabling Child Abuse and received 30 years in prison. He has no possibility of parole for 25.5 years. 


Adam Walsh murder back in the headlines

15 years have passed; 6-year-old's murder unsolved

February 18, 1996
Web posted at: 11:50 p.m. EST

From Correspondent Susan Candiotti

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- The murder 15 years ago of 6-year-old Adam Walsh was in the headlines again this weekend, when more than a dozen news organizations began publishing details of the evidence compiled by police in the case.

The files were released late last week -- against the strident wishes of Walsh's family.

The boy's father, John Walsh -- now host of television's "America's Most Wanted" -- is livid over the court-release, afraid it will compromise a case against prime suspect Ottis Toole, now 48 and a convicted serial killer.


"We will never successfully be able to prosecute Ottis Toole, if that's the person who killed Adam," said Walsh, adding "I believe he killed Adam."

Ten thousand pages of leads, witnesses, and acknowledged mistakes in the still-unsolved 1981 murder show that police, too, had reason to believe Toole committed the grisly murder. Currently serving five consecutive life sentences on unrelated charges, Toole has twice confessed to killing Adam and twice recanted those confessions.

Adam disappeared from a shopping mall across from a Hollywood, Florida police station on July 27, 1981. Two weeks later, his severed head was found in a canal 120 miles away - - the boy's body was never recovered.

Toole, awaiting trial for an arson murder in 1983, told police he wanted to talk about the murder of a child in the Fort Lauderdale area.


But according to police, making a case against Toole may be extremely difficult. The newly released files reveal that key pieces of evidence -- including bloody carpet scraps from Toole's car and dried blood found on a machete -- have disappeared. Today, DNA testing could be conducted to see if such evidence matched the victim's DNA. At the time of the murder, such technology did not exist.

"Had we had that technology at the time, we probably wouldn't be here today," said Hollywood police chief Richard Witt.

But besides Toole, the files reveal that since last fall, police have another possible suspect they're still looking for, and a witness who possibly saw the abduction.

The day he disappeared, Adam and his mother, Reve Walsh, went shopping at the mall. After dropping off Adam in a Sears toy department, Mrs. Walsh went looking for a lamp. When she returned, Adam was gone.

The newly released files reveal that a 17-year-old security guard ordered four boys to leave the store -- Adam is believed to have been one of them.

The case led to a made-for-TV movie, and prompted new legislation to help find missing children.

And that's not all -- Adam's disappearance brought national attention to the problem of missing children, and created a network to help find them.

"Without him, I'm not sure I'd be sitting here today," said Nancy McBride of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Out of the tragedy of Adam Walsh's murder came new techniques to help with the cases of missing children -- computerization, age enhancement of photos, and distribution of millions of fliers.

While Adam Walsh's family opposed release of the files, fearing it would inhibit the investigation, some -- among them reporter Steve Bousquet, who covered the story 15 years ago -- aren't sure it will make a difference.

"I keep thinking that with every year and month that passes, I don't think they'll ever catch who did it," he says.


--Jessica Lunsford--


A registered sex offender who confessed to abducting and killing a 9-year-old Florida girl told investigators that he buried the girl alive, according to a report.


"She was alive for three days," Special Agent Edie Neal of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement told Couey's sister and housemate, Dorothy Dixon, 47. "They (law officers) were at y'all's house within three days. There was police officers standing in your house and that little girl was in your closet and she was alive."

"I can't believe that," Dixon said.

"Well, let me tell you something," Neal said, according to a transcript of the interview. "If it's a lie, your brother's telling it."

Three of Couey's housemates were arrested in connection with the slaying, but prosecutors decided not to file charges.

The 15-year-old stepdaughter of another housemate, Madie Secord, 28, told investigators that Couey told Secord he kept Jessica alive for days inside the mobile home.

In a March 29 interview, the teenager said Secord, who is Couey's niece, told her Couey kept Jessica alive in the mobile home.

"Um, I went over to (Secord's) house to see if she was okay, and she was telling me how Uncle Johnnie had the girl Jessica in the closet for four days and then he buried . . . he raped her and buried her alive," the teenager said.

"And how did she get that information?" Citrus sheriff's Detective Christopher Prus asked.

"Uncle Johnnie told her," she said.

Couey told investigators that the night Jessica disappeared, he, Dixon and Dixon's boyfriend, Matthew Dittrich, bought $20 worth of cocaine.

The trio then returned to their home on Snowbird Court, just yards from the Lunsford home, and used the drugs. When Dixon and Dittrich went to bed about 1 a.m., Couey's bedroom television was still on, Dixon said.

Sometime later, Couey slipped out of the house unnoticed and into Jessica's unlocked home, investigators say he told them.

"Johnny left y'all's house that night and what I'm telling you come from his mouth," the FDLE's Neal told Dixon, according to the transcript. "He went into that little girl's room. He went into their house, he put his hand over her mouth and he told her, "You're going with me.' "

Jessica may have asked to bring a stuffed purple dolphin from her room, Neal said, because Couey let her grab it before he sneaked the girl back into his mobile home across the street.

The girl's blood was found on Couey's mattress, the agent said. Dixon maintained she didn't hear a thing.

"I don't know," Dixon replied. "Like I said, we didn't hear it."

Matthew Dittrich, Dixon's boyfriend, who also lived at the home, told investigators he saw no sign of the girl. Couey told investigators Dittrich came into the bedroom and sat on Couey's bed while Jessica was in the closet. He also told investigators he doubted Dittrich would remember that, because Dittrich was high at the time.

"That's bull----," Dittrich, 31, said, when detectives told him he had been there.

The housemates learned of Jessica's disappearance later that morning, when dozens of law enforcement officers swarmed around the Lunsford home. Couey didn't leave the house for several days because he was worried deputies would find out he hadn't shown for a probation meeting, she said, adding that her brother usually stayed inside his bedroom with the door closed.





The man who killed little Jessica, is behind bars, where he should stay for the rest of his pathetic life!


On Dec. 26, 1996, JonBenet was taken from her bed, and was taken to the basement where she was sexually assaulted and strangled. She was garroted over the head. Her attacker left her broken body on the cold hard basement floor.


JonBenet's mother, Patsy, got her daughter involved in beauty pagenents at a very young age. The little girl was sexually exploited, making her a target.


JonBenet was born on Aug. 6, 1990 to Patsy and Jon Ramsey. She had an older brother named Burke Ramsey.


JonBenet loved the pagents. She was little Miss Colorado.


Patsy and Jon where major suspects in JonBenet's murder. They spent thousands of dollars defending themselves. In 2006, Patsy Ramsey, who had been struggling with ovarian cancer, passed away. She died of a broken heart, never knowing who killed her daughter.


After Pasty's death, John Mark Karr confessed to the murder, but it was proved that he was lieing, and only did it for attention.


JonBenet was six years old. She never got a chance to live. She had many plans and goals in her life, but some evil person snatched that all away one horrible night. Her killer needs to be found.


--JonBenet Patricia Ramsey--




 JonBenet Patricia Ramsey of Boulder died Thursday, Dec. 26, 1996, at home, the victim of a homicide. She was 6. She was born Aug. 6, 1990, in Atlanta, the daughter of John Bennett Ramsey and Patricia Paugh Ramsey. She attended High Peaks Elementary School and was a member of St. John's Episcopal Church of Boulder. She moved from Atlanta to Boulder in 1991.


Your website is activated in Basic membership
To remove ads and get more services please click here
Keep this website free. Make donation $0